Bleed valves can be used on instrumentation devices such as multi-valve manifolds or gauge valves to vent signal line pressure to atmosphere before removal of an instrument or to assist in calibration of control devices.
- Compact for convenient installation.
- Standard Male NPT end connections.
- Working pressures up to 10 000 psig (689 bar).
- Every Valve is factory tested at 1000 psi with Nitrogen Gas.
- Heat Code traceability.
- NACE MR-0-175 Compliant materials available on request.
- All Components are Ultrasonically cleaned prior to assembly.
- Pneumatic seat test is performed at 1000 PSI. Medium – Nitrogen gas.
- Hydrostatic seat test is performed at 1.1 times the working pressure.
- Hydrostatic shell test is performed at 1.5 times the working pressure.
- All the Valves are 100% Factory Tested.
- 3.1 Certificates furnished. 3.2 certificates available on request.